QuickBooks error 350 is an issue that arrives when the user is trying to connect their application with the bank account or credit card server. As a result of this, QB users are not able to download their recent transactions automatically. This will surely be an irritating situation, right? Hence, decoding the error is becoming the most important thing for the user. This post will help you rectify this issue under the guidance of experts.
It is recommended that you do not skip any part of this blog because here you will get detailed information, starting with expanding your knowledge about the meaning of the QuickBooks error 350 and progressing to understanding the various factors that caused this issue. Most importantly, this blog offers simple solutions that can be implemented even by those who are not computer savvy.
What is the Meaning of QuickBooks error 350?
There are multiple reasons that make QuickBooks accounting software the world’s best finance management system. The reason behind its popularity is the feature that allows the user to connect their bank account and have all the required information and tasks in one place. But what if the user is not able to access this feature? This problem is known as QuickBooks error 350, which is a technical glitch that hinders the connection between your bank account and QB. Hence, the user is not able to perform any online banking, and that’s why eliminating this issue is very important.
What Contributes to Error 350 QuickBooks Desktop?
The error 350 QuickBooks desktop can occur for a variety of reasons. A few are discussed below; let’s take a quick look because it will help you choose the best solution to eliminate the error from its source.
- When the user’s bank server might be down because of some internal maintenance.
- Another reason would be the bank’s server updating process.
- Your QuickBooks application might not be able to establish a suitable connection with the bank server.
- There is damage or corruption in the company files.
- The bank’s old connection has stopped working.
- By mistakenly, you shut down the QB inappropriately.
- The company file size is exceeding the standard limit.
Common Symptoms that Indicate QuickBooks Error 350
There are a few indicators that remain in your system that alert you to the existence of QuickBooks error 350. Most users will come across the three signs listed below. Take a look:
- When your old connection stops working properly.
- You are not able to connect bank error 350.
- The bank connection is not working properly, and as a result, the security question does not match.
Quick & Easy Solutions for QuickBooks Error 350
Here, our experts listed the effective troubleshooting methods that can troubleshoot the glitch from its roots. To keep your accounting process running smoothly, try these steps without skipping any points to have glitch-free performance.
Solution 1:-Reconnect with your Bank Account
The first step to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 350 is to reconnect the bank account with QuickBooks. To begin the procedure, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Quickbooks Online software.
- Then, go to the Banking Menu and search for the bank account you want to reconnect.
- Click on the blue tiles against that account and hit the Sign-in links.
- The above points will help you on the sign-in page and enter your login credentials, which will try to avoid the keypunching errors.
- Moving ahead, continue with the logged into your bank account.
- Lastly, select the Update option to check the updates of recent transactions in the QuickBooks application.
Solution 2:-Reconstruct the Data and Verify it Correctly
If the above steps fail to rectify the error, then follow the next troubleshooting solution, which is rebuilding your data with proper verification.
- To start the procedure, go to the left side of the panel and hit the File menu.
- Now, select the Utility tab.
- Hit the Rebuild data option.
- Later on, the confirmation message will appear here; click on the OK option.
- Thereon, choose the location to Save and Create the Backup of your Company Files. (this process will take some time, so keep patient)
- After successfully rebuilding the data, navigate to the File menu to verify the data.
- Then, hit the Utilities and choose the Verify Data option to run the tool.
- Now, let the tool itself analyze the issue from the files.
- If QuickBooks finds any issue, click on the Rebuild Now option immediately.
Solution 3:-Manually Updating your Bank Account
Sometimes, because of internal glitches in the software, the QB is not able to update the account information automatically. At this point, when you try to manually update the bank account, it will help you resolve the error 350 QuickBooks desktop.
- Start with launching the QuickBooks software on your system.
- Then, in the left menu, click on the Banking Section.
- On the Banking Page, click on the Update option.
- If it is asked, type the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) information.
- Lastly, select the Continue Update option and check the status of the error.
Solution 4:-Search the Error in the QuickBooks Log File
Suppose all the above steps fail to resolve the error 350 QuickBooks desktop. Then, trying to find out the error in the QB log file might help in resolving the problem. Read thoroughly and follow the same:
- First, go to the QuickBooks homepage.
- Now, open Product Information by pressing the F2 key.
- To get the Tech help, press the F3 key.
- Furthermore, go to the Open File option and search for Log.
- When you find it, click on Open File.
- At last, try to connect the bank account again to check the persistence of the error.
Find Another Blog: QuickBooks Error 1310
Solution 5:-Clean your Browser Cache
When all the above steps are not able to fix the problem, then the last option would be to clean your browser cache. Below, we divided this solution into different steps, accounting for user preference. So, read thoroughly and go for the steps which suit best for you:
Through Internet Explorer
- Start with opening an Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Gear icon and hit the Safety option.
- Now, you have to click on the Delete Browsing History option.
- On the side of Preserve Favorites Website Data, Uncheck the checkbox.
- Then, keep checking on the temporary internet files.
- At the end, click on the Delete option and hit the OK tab.
Clean through Google Chrome
- Start the procedure by clicking on the three menu dots in the top-right corner.
- Here, select the History option.
- Choose the Clean Browsing Data option.
- Now, select the beginning of time in the drop-down arrow.
- Hit the Clear Browsing Data.
- At last, close Google Chrome and reopen it to go to QB Online.
- Navigate to the Menu tab of the Firefox.
- Now, click on the History options and hit Clear Recent History.
- The window is now pop-up with the time range, ensuring that you set everything to clean the entire cache and junk files.
- Navigate to the Checkmark Cache, which is located in the drop-down arrow button next to the details.
- After that, click on the Clean Now option and close the Firefox.
- To end the procedure, restart the browser to check the status of the QuickBooks error 350.
Clean the Browser in Safari
- To start with, click on the Preferences tab that is located in Safari.
- Now, to check the develop menu, hit on the Advanced tab.
- Choose the Show to develop the menu.
- Then, click on the Develop option and hit the Finish all the Cache tab.
- Finally, reboot Safari and then sign in to QuickBooks Online.
Find Another Blog: QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair tool
We hope that the above-mentioned guide broadens your understanding of the cause of the error and that implementing the solutions will assist you in decoding QuickBooks error 350 without any trouble. If you get stuck while following any of the above steps, calm down. Simply contact our professional by dialing the QuickBooks Support Team Number. Our QuickBooks technical team is available to you 24 hours a day to provide you with simple solutions for making your QuickBooks application a smooth-running personal accountant to whom you can turn whenever you want.