Are you tired of searching for the smooth and glitch-free procedure to Print Paystub Quickbooks? Then stop your search right now because you have come to the right place! Whether you are required to print a pay stub for the course of your employees or for the purpose of a loan or a social benefit, the process of printing the pay stub is the same and easy. The user needs to adhere to each step discussed below and follow the same for glitch-free processing.
This comprehensive guide will provide detailed information about the feature of QuickBooks print pay stub, how you can make it on your PC, and the step-by-step professional, easy-to-apply steps to print paystub in QuickBooks. So, why are you waiting so long? Simply scroll down and enjoy the benefits of printing paystubs.
A Brief About Print Paystubs
Here, our main aim is to provide you with the correct information! We believe that before you directly dive into the steps of printing the paystubs, it is essential to understand what the term Pay Stubs means.
Basically, the paystub shows you the total salary breakdown of the employee, such as the taxes, advantages, contributions and more. The paystub is required for a variety of purposes, such as for the bank loan, detecting tax, etc. It would be very time-consuming if you tried to take this process manually. However, the QB application automatically takes over all the processes and streamlines the task according to your preference. Wondering how! Then, read the next paragraph.
The Features of QuickBooks Print Paystubs
- The users can easily save their pay stubs in the form of PDF, print or email, depending upon their needs.
- You are also able to add specific details, including the company name, address, contact details and all.
- The information, such as the current date and paycheck amount, is also physically recorded on the paystubs.
So, now you understand the important feature of QuickBooks print pay stubs, let’s take a look at the steps of making the paystubs in QuickBooks.
In the QB, the payroll is one of the most essential finance program features, which helps you track and handle your business’s payroll. When your employee prints the pay sub in their paycheck, they can track the details about income such as taxes, the vacation days left, a record of the amount, date of salary, etc., making paystubs for your employee, which includes the specific details you want by using the payroll printing in QuickBooks is listed below.
Read Also :-QuickBooks Error 404
How to Make PayStubs in QB?
- First, the user is required to launch the QuickBooks and go to the Menu Bar.
- Now select the Edit option.
- After that, in the drop-down menu, choose the Preferences Windows.
- Hit the Payroll and Employee option located on the left side of the window.
- Next, click on the Company Preferences option, and after that, go to the QuickBooks Payroll Features section.
- Select the Full Payroll check box.
- Click on the Set Preferences section, and hit the Pay Stub and Voucher Printing buttons.
- By following the above steps, the window for Payroll Printing Preferences opens.
- There, you have to choose the boxes of those things you want to appear on the pay stub.
- After selecting the boxes, you have to click on the OK option.
Note:- Every time you print a paystub in QuickBooks, the details you selected automatically print out in the paystub.
How to Print Paystub in QuickBooks Desktop?
Follow the steps listed below to print the pay stub on the QuickBooks desktop:-
- First, in the configuration, click on the Reports.
- Hit the All Reports option and then select the Manage Payroll option.
- In the list of reports, click on the paycheck list.
- Here, the report page will load, where you can select the pay stubs or paychecks you want to print.
- If you want to view the PDF in the new window, hit the Print option.
- Finally, Save the document as a PDF so you can print it later.
There is one more way to QuickBooks print pay stubs from the file menu. You can also opt for this method by following the listed below steps:-
- First, the user has to enable QuickBooks Payroll by clicking on the worker’s tab.
- Here, you have to select the Employee option.
- Thereon, click on the File Menu option and select Print Forms.
- Hit the Pay Stubs option.
- Click on the Payroll Bank Account and put the pay date of the pay stubs.
- In the drop-down of the employee selection, click on the filter individual employee.
- Moving ahead, select Preferences to print the company details.
- If you want to add a message, then write the preferred text in the company message dialogue box.
- Cross-check the pay stub before printing by clicking on Preview.
- At last, click on the Print option.
If you want to print paystub QuickBooks online, then you don’t need to go back to the search bar and repeat the process of finding the best ways. Listed below, we mentioned a detailed process of printing pay stubs of all three different QuickBooks Online Payroll versions. Let’s have an overview!
Read Also :-QuickBooks error 6177 0
How Can I Print Paystub QuickBooks Online?
Here are three different methods to print paystubs QuickBooks online:
Let’s go over the QuickBooks online payroll basic:-
- First, open the QB Online and then click on the Gear icon.
- Now, hit the Payroll settings.
- Navigate to the Printing section and select the Edit option.
- Choose the plain paper and hit the Save tab.
- Lastly, click on the Done option.
If you cannot view the Printing Section in your Payroll settings, don’t worry; we have an alternative solution! Check it below:-
- Visit the Preference section and hit the Paycheck Printing option.
- Then, click on the Plain paper stubs and hit the OK tab.
- If you are required to print the stubs, then go to the Workers section in the menu bar.
- Click on the Employees and hit the My Payroll section.
- Choose the Paycheck list and select the Paychecks for which you wish to print the pay stubs.
- Finally, click on the Print option.
Let’s go over the steps for QuickBooks online payroll enhanced.
- The first step in QuickBooks print pay stub online in the Payroll enhanced version is to launch the QB online.
- Click on the Preferences and hit the Paycheck Printing settings.
- Hit the OK tab and then choose the Plain Paper Stubs.
- Now, go back to the menu and hit the Paystubs by clicking on the Paycheck list.
- At last, click on the View Print for over-viewing once before print and then hit the Printer icon.
Let’s go over the QuickBooks online payroll-assisted steps.
- Open the QuickBooks and choose the View Paycheck list.
- Now, select the Paychecks you want to take printouts.
- After selecting, click on the Print option.
- At last, hit the Printer option.
How Can I Print Paystub QuickBooks Via Bill Payment Stubs?
If you are required to print the paystubs through bill payment stubs, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, navigate to the File Menu section and hit the Pint Form, or you can hit the Bill Payment Stubs.
- Now, click on the Credit Card depending upon the method of paying the bills.
- Check for the Bill Payment in the drop-down option.
- Go back again to the account drop-down menu and click on the specific Bank or Credit Card account.
- If you want to include the payment date, then go to the Dates & amp section and enter the opening and closing dates.
- Now click on the Checks and hit the OK option.
- Cross-check the print and font settings, enter the number of copies you require and hit the Print in the Print window.
Read Also :- QuickBooks Error 30159
This comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about printing paystubs in QuickBooks desktop and online. It should only take a few minutes to set up everything by following the quick and easy process outlined above. However, if you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our certified QuickBooks professionals, who are available 24/7 to provide you with detailed guidance based on your specific needs.